- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) jar strawberry glaze
- Layer the bottom of a dessert bowl with crumble angel food cake.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
- In another bowl, combine strawberries and glaze until fruits are evenly coated.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Repeat layering until the dessert bowl is full.
- Chill until serving.