4 cups fresh or frozen blackberries, thawed
2 cups sugar
2 cups buttermilk
1. Combine blackberries and sugar in a food processor and process until smooth. Strain and discard seeds and pulp.
2. Stir in buttermilk.
3. Transfer mixture in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish and freeze for 1 hour or until edges begin to firm.
4. Stir and return to freezer. Freeze 2 hours longer or until entire mixture is firm.
5. Before serving, transfer frozen mixture into a food processor and process for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
6. Scoop into dessert cups and serve with fresh blackberries.