These quick and easy No Bake Coconut-Oats-Nutella Cookies are perfect treats any time of day. You can whip them up in under 15 minutes but make sure to make a big batch because they will gone before you know it! Here is an easy dessert recipe for No Bake Nutella Cookies.
8 Tablespoons butter
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1 cup Nutella Hazelnut spread
2 cups quick oats
3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, sugar, cocoa, milk, salt, and vanilla while stirring until smooth. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat. While still warm, add in Nutella and stir until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the oats and coconut, making sure sure that ingredients are well-combined and coated.
- Using a table spoon, drop a spoonfuls of mixture onto cookie sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper.
- Flatten the tops with a spoon if desired.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Store the cooled No Bake Nutella Cookies in a sealed container.
- Makes about 24 large cookies.