1 cup Soft Butter Or Margarine
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Almond Extract
1 Tablespoon Instant Coffee (Up To 2 Tablespoons For More Flavor)
½ teaspoons Baking Powder
¼ teaspoons Salt
2-½ cups Flour (approximately)
1 cup chocolate covered toffee bars (chopped)
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- Blend in the almond extract, instant coffee, baking powder and salt.
- Add enough flour to make a stiff dough.
- Press into a well-greased 9×13 pan and sprinkle chopped chocolate covered toffee bars on top.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and cool in a rack.
- slice into bars and serve.